Our core values are the standard that underscores how we will operate as a church. It sets the attitudes and actions for how we get this done and how we approach our mission.
1. We will teach the word of God in full with no apologies.
We will teach the Bible in full with no compromise or hold back truths from the word of God to please any culture.
2. We will love people when they least expect it and deserve it.
We will love, forgive, show mercy, and accept all people because every person is created in God's image.
3. We will do everything short of sin to reach those that don't yet know Jesus.
We have a God-given mission to reach this area and our world. No amount of money, effort, or resources will stand in our way as we reach those in need of Jesus. We will risk greatly, love deeply, and try almost anything to convey God's love.
4. We will invest our best in the next generation.
They are not the church of tomorrow, they are the church of today. It is for this reason that we will focus heavily and invest intentionally in our children and young people. We will equip, train, and commission the next generation.
5. We will be a blessing and a benefit to our community.
We will work for the peace and prosperity of our city. We will pray to the Lord for it and for its welfare. We desire to be a church that, were it to disappear, our city would feel the loss.
6. We believe that the most important message deserves the most excellent presentation.
High quality production and professionalism is a priority. We will exhaust all creativity and innovation in our efforts to tell the timeless story of the gospel.
7. We will be known for what we are for.
We will speak hope and life over our people. We will lift up Jesus rather than using our platform to condemn or advance personal agenda.
8. We will act in faith.
We will keep dreaming and doing. We will take giant steps of faith and watch God do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine.
9. We will lead the way in generosity.
Our staff and church will go above and beyond to give to the work of God in our city.
10. We will value diversity.
We embrace a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and multi-generational church that reflects the heart of God and the nature of our community.
11. We believe that it's never too late to be who you might have been.
We believe in not just 2nd chances, but also in 3rd, 4th, and 5th chances. We're so grateful that God never gave up on us that we will never give up on you.
12. We will be contributors, not consumers.
We will volunteer our talents, passion, time, finances, and energy to accomplish the mission of our church.
13. We will promote living a healthy lifestyle.
Our staff and church will promote a active healthy lifestyle. just as we are designed with three parts Spirit, Soul and Body, we will encourage and educate our people to live life to the fullest.
14. We believe life is better when you live it together.
We are a church of groups and we live life in community with those who are following Jesus.